skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
search blog
Subscribe via email:
Blog Design By:
using design elements by Michelle Martin at
Designer Digitals
Total Pageviews
3.05.2011
he loves me...
hobson scrambler: sautéed onions, sweet potato hashbrowns and sausage
cup of joe + hobson scrambler = breakfast doesn't get any better
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Unknown
View my complete profile
new year
When I think back on 2012, my mind--and my heart--become overwhelmed. So much happened, and yet from some perspectives, so little happened. ...
friday's letters...from james michael
Dear Daddy , mama says she's tasked you with finding me a Halloween costume this year. When you suggested that I should be a mini you fo...
james michael's first birthday
We closed out 2012 with James Michael’s first birthday party, where he soaked up being the center of attention and put on quite a show. He w...
dream with me
Though I am typically very practical and down to earth, I still consider myself a dreamer. I like to think of how things might be one day, v...
friday's letters...from james michael
Dear Uncle Brad , I'm trying my hardest to help you find a nice girl. Mama puts this bib on me at least once a week and says that ...
picture montage
September has already been a busy month. I've lived out the past two weeks with the constant thought, "I should blog about that,...
thank yous, great advice and shakespeare
Thank you to those of you who left comments and sent text messages, Facebook messages and emails to me about thursday's blog post . You...
weekend pictures
This weekend, I had planned to post on a couple different topics, but life took over and I happily succumbed to watching The CrossFit Games ...
friday's letters
I'm linking up with Ashley for Friday's Letters. Dear James Michael , how is it that your first 6 months have flown by? N...
workout recap: june 24-july 7
Tuesday, June 26 Back Squat: 5x5 Team WOD: -3 rounds of 60' overhead lunges (45/25 lbs) then 150' sled push 165 lbs -Cone suic...
►
2013
(3)
January
(3)
►
2012
(57)
November
(1)
October
(2)
September
(3)
August
(7)
July
(14)
June
(17)
May
(4)
March
(2)
February
(2)
January
(5)
▼
2011
(67)
December
(4)
November
(2)
October
(3)
September
(2)
August
(5)
July
(6)
June
(7)
May
(3)
April
(5)
March
(10)
February
(9)
January
(11)
►
2010
(75)
December
(8)
November
(11)
October
(11)
September
(25)
August
(20)
Blog Design © Designs by Linds 2011
No comments:
Post a Comment