This weekend, I'll practice again...outside, of course, because it's supposed to be beautiful here. Thank goodness, because I'm starting to get spring fever.
Last week, I came home late from the gym one night and scrounged around in our pantry looking for a quick meal. Obviously, I would have preferred to make this soup from scratch, but hey, at least it was a better choice than fast food. This soup wasn't genious, but it was definitely quick, easy, comforting, tasty, warm and made for great leftovers.
Easy Tomato Soup
Ingredients
- 32 oz. organic tomato soup
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes
- 1 can chicken stock
- 1 onion
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- turkey kielbasa
- Toppings: avocado, grape tomatoes, shredded cheese
2. Dice onion, slice mushrooms and sautee in ghee/olive oil until onions become transparent. Then, add to dutch oven.
3. Slice kielbasa and brown in pan. Then, add to dutch oven.
4. Bring soup to a rolling boil for 20 minutes.
Serve with sliced avocado, sliced tomatoes and shredded cheese.









No comments:
Post a Comment