CrossFit isn't easy, but it's fun, challenging and ever-changing. Most of the time, it's all I can do to push through a workout.
I have a love-hate relationship with pullups--mainly, because they do this to my hands.What kind of workout did this to me? She's best known as Fran, and most men cower at the mention of her name.
21-15-9
Thrusters 65 lbs
Pullups
My husband, who owns CrossFit Addiction and got me started on the CrossFit craze two years ago, swears by a product called New-Skin, a liquid bandage of sorts. He frequently paints it on his hands to help them heal. So a year or so ago, I thought I'd give it a try on a small tear on my pinky finger. And when I say small, I mean minute compared to the tear above. As soon as I dotted on the New-Skin, I immediately fell to the floor, clutching my hand. Never in my life have I felt a burning that intense. Somehow, my husband must have built up a tolerance, because he doesn't even wince when he slathers it on his hands before bed. New-Skin is a great product, but buyers beware.
Random Thought
During my morning commute, I noticed a car beside me that look similar to this one. (Actually, this just might have been the culprit).
The first thing that ran through my head was "Why?" I feel strongly that mirrored glass should be reserved for aviator sunglasses and interrogation rooms.









3 comments:
scary!!
Did this car also have a Flowmaster? And was Vin Diesel there?
Chuck Norris would look at that hand and be so proud!!
That is quite the feat, I can't even imagine coming eye-to-eye with the bar attempting to do a pullup.
No pain no gain. That is what they say right?
The car has me scratching my head, I bet the owner treats it like it is a person and thought it needed sunglasses and a fin. LOL
Post a Comment